www.xojvuong.blogspot.com
Shades of My Monotonous Life
Hey bitches, call me Jenn :) Only the privileged get to call me JAY. Established on the night of March 5th. I'm currently enrolled in highschool & graduating this year. I plan on going to Humber College for ECE after highschool. My PARTNER IN CRIME: Carolyn Trinh, we're perfect - we're immaculate. My favourite colour is powder yellow. OHOH but it could be baby pink as well. Oh yeah, by the way I'm Canadian. I was born in Canada, but my ethnicity is Vietnamese. I love MONEY $$$. I'm a shopaholic, I usually don't know what I end up spending my money on. I also love my family. My mom is the bestesttt mom EVER. Oh yeah, Some of you go by my viet name "Thuy". I'm a cell junky! I'm always texting. I have a younger brother, I think he's the coolest & he'll always have my back! I choose not to have many friends because the more friends you have, the more drama you have to endure. I love venting when I have problems, so I'll find this blog useful. I used to use asianavenue back when it was cool. I was pretty sick with HTML. I'm pretty rusty with it now, but eh, I tried my best on this layout. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Honey Nut Cheerios, they're the bomb. I can't cook to save my life, it's pretty sad actually. My guilty pleasures involve One Tree Hill, The Vampire Diaries, Life Unexpected, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, & Gossip Girl. I used to like the Twilight series, until media marketing & 12 year old girls ruined it for me. MUSIC is my LIFE, I honestly can't live without it. Piercings are not a problem for me, but when it comes to needle shots, I freak out. I have my ears pierced x4 & my nose pierced. I kinda want my eyebrow pierced & I wanna get the top of my ear redone. I used to have it, but it got infected and I took it out. I have two tattoos that mean A LOT to me, I love them more and more each day. I'm kinda running out of things to write about myself, so I guess I'll continue this later? Uhh, anything else I'll need to add? I'll get back to you on it :)